Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2 business days.
Please contact customer service to discuss any special delivery needs before placing your order.
The majority of our orders (both US and Canadian destinations) ship via standard Ground via Small Parcel Carrier (such as USPS).
US destinations – We offer expedited shipping, such as 3 Day, 2 Day and Next Day for most of our products, with some exceptions. Parcel shipments to US territories will ship DHL International Economy or International Priority. Please contact us for more information.
Canadian destinations – We offer 1 to 2 Day and 3 to 4 Day shipping for most of our products, with some exceptions. Please contact us for more information.
Some items must ship via freight truck due to size, weight or fragile nature. Items that require truck shipping are noted on the product page. Specific details regarding Freight deliveries can contact customer support.
Shipping rates and delivery estimates
Parcel / Small Package
- Weight: As specified by most Small Parcel Carriers, shipping charges for Ground or Expedited orders are based on either the actual physical weight of the boxes or the dimensional weight (volume) of the boxes, whichever is greater. The difference between actual and dimensional weight can vary greatly.
- Destination point: Zip or postal code
- Quantity of Boxes: We package all orders in the least amount of boxes necessary with the required amount of packaging to get them delivered safely. We ship and charge based on the least expensive carriers and methods that we use.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to most US states, US territories & Canada. For deliveries outside of these regions, a freight forwarder and payment by wire transfer is required. We do not ship to post office boxes, APO’s or FPO’S.
Shipment confirmation and order tracking
- Shipping days and lead times include weekdays only. They do not include weekends, holidays or other published exceptions, which will be listed in the shopping cart during checkout if applicable.
- Transit times start the business day after the order ships. For example, an order confirmed to ship on Monday via 2 Day Air will arrive by end of business on Wednesday.
- Customers can contact the carrier on their website to see estimated arrival times. Tracking will be available approximately 48 – 72 hours after shipment.
- Many of our items have a published lead-time before shipping, which is separate from the transit time. Lead-times for Canadian deliveries are generally longer than US deliveries.
- Date of delivery is not guaranteed by Disinfecting Kiosk unless “day specific” delivery (expedited shipping) has been chosen. Standard ground estimated transit times are based on the carrier’s published transit times and are subject to change by the carrier.
- Refunds will not be given for delays on Ground shipments.
- Refunds will not be given for late deliveries due to Acts of God (weather-related, etc) on Guaranteed, 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day shipments.
Customs, duties, and taxes
zonewarehousetec.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
zonewarehousetec.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier or our support team directly to file a claim. Please save all packaging material and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- DO NOT RETURN DAMAGED MERCHANDISE. – Please inspect all package contents for damages upon arrival. If damage is found, report damage to our support center at 202-380-9464 within 5 business days.
- Save the damaged shipping box(es) and internal packaging. For freight deliveries, save the pallet(s).
- For Freight deliveries, you must make a notation on your POD or delivery paperwork describing the exterior damage you see (or you can note “DAMAGE SUSPECTED, FURTHER INSPECTION REQUIRED”). If additional inside damage is discovered, damage claims will only be accepted if the paperwork is noted, otherwise the carrier may deny the claim.
For more information, email support https://zonewarehousetec.com/contact/our help center.